Harding House Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in Cambridge, MA, minutes from MIT, Harvard, and downtown Boston. We offer a refreshing and warm alternative to chain hotels. Our updated Victorian features 14 spacious guest rooms, en suite full bath and all the amenities of a modern hotel, plus the charm of a bygone era.
Your stay includes a hearty breakfast buffet, wireless internet, daily housekeeping, free local calls, and afternoon tea and snacks. We offer parking on a first come – first serve basis.
We have many repeat guests and are known for our pleasant, clean accommodations and our kind, caring staff. We look forward to welcoming you.
- 14 rooms, divided among several different types.
- There are options for families or friends traveling together and also several adjoining rooms.
- Breakfast included, parking (first come, first served), free local calls.
- All rooms have wireless Internet, flat screen TV, dish satellite (over 100 channels), biodegradable bath products, deep pile towels and down-alternative, three-sheet bedding.
- Hearty continental breakfast buffet with a home-cooked gourmet special served daily. We support local, organic and sustainable farming and purchase as many items as possible from the finest area farmers and bakeries.
- Snacks, cakes, fresh fruit and biscotti, are available 24 hours a day. Wine & cheese hour held each Thursday evening in the parlor, and upon request when possible.
- Near MIT, Harvard, and downtown Boston, close to public transportation.
- Cambridge, called “Boston’s Left Bank”, is packed with bookstores, cafes, museums, pubs, unique shops, music venues, and a wide-ranging selection of international restaurants. We are proud to be part of this vibrant community.
- Availability & Reservations: Reserve online 24/7, by phone (Toll-free: 877-489-2888 or 617-876-2888), through our Inquiry Form, or email email@example.com. We check emails throughout the day.
"Top-Notch bed + breakfast, Thanks for a great visit! - Dorado Hills, CA"