Harding House Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in Cambridge, MA, minutes from MIT, Harvard, and downtown Boston. We offer a refreshing and warm alternative to chain hotels. Our updated Victorian features 14 spacious guest rooms, en suite full bath and all the amenities of a modern hotel, plus the charm of a bygone era.
When you book your room directly with us, your stay includes a hearty breakfast buffet, wireless internet, daily housekeeping, free local calls, and afternoon tea and snacks. We offer parking on a first come – first serve basis. (parking is NOT included when you reserve on a third party website)
We have many repeat guests and are known for our pleasant, clean accommodations and our kind, caring staff. We look forward to welcoming you.
- 14 rooms with options for families or friends traveling together.
- Free Breakfast, free local calls, free parking (first come, first served. parking fees apply to reservations booked on third party websites)
- Wireless Internet, TV, biodegradable bath products, deep pile towels, down-alternative, three-sheet bedding.
- Daily home-cooked gourmet breakfast entree on our hearty continental breakfast buffet. We feature local, organic and sustainable foods from area farmers and bakeries.
- Snacks, cakes, coffee, tea, water, fresh fruit and biscotti are available 24 hours a day. Wine & cheese hour held each Thursday evening in the parlor, and on request when possible.
- Near MIT, Harvard, and downtown Boston, around the corner from a Whole Foods, and close to public transportation.
- Cambridge, called “Boston’s Left Bank”, is packed with bookstores, cafes, museums, pubs, unique shops, music venues, and a wide selection of international restaurants.
- Availability & Reservations: Reserve online 24/7, by phone (Toll-free: 877-489-2888 or 617-876-2888), through our Inquiry Form, or email email@example.com. We check emails throughout the day.